The key to staying healthy and leading a healthy lifestyle, is not just starving yourself and pumping as much iron as you can. Many people think diet equals not eating anything at all. While that might initially help you lose weight fast, the long term effects on your body can be pretty bad of such habits. A healthy diet plan must include everything to give you the amount of calories and nutrients you need every day. Every stay healthy fitness routine must include a weight loss diet plan and a fitness exercise program for it to be effective in helping you achieve fast weight loss, and getting the body you wish for. But, you should remember being healthy is not just about fast weight loss, it’s about feeling good about yourself and staying fit.
There are a lot of elements that make an effective fitness exercise program including stretching, warm-up, cardio, weights and a cool-down. Each of these is important, but most important is starting a fitness exercise program that you will actually do and continue with. If you set out with unrealistic goals for yourself then you will never succeed. If you plan to run five miles a day, but hate running, the chance you will keep up with your fitness exercise goals is slim. It is more realistic to implement a fitness exercise program that you will enjoy doing and that you will keep up with.
A healthy adult should get a minimum of 2½ hours of exercise a week, but that could consist of a variety of activities. Sports and yoga are less traditional forms of exercise, but are still healthy ways to improve your body and well-being. Regular exercise can boost your immune system, increase your mental health, prevent depression and decrease the likeliness of diseases as well as boost your self-confidence. Individuals who exercise frequently report sleeping more easily and are known to lead longer and more fulfilling lives.
How to Build My Fitness Exercise Routine?
Fitness exercise as a part of a weight loss diet needs to begin with a warm-up routine. Warming-up slowly increases your heart rate, helping to raise your body temperature and increase the blood flow throughout your body. Increasing blood flow oxygenates your muscles and helps in preventing injury and muscle tears during workout. When exercising for fast weight loss, the key is to burn off more calories than you consume. Diet pills help to burn calories, but fitness exercise combined with diet pills will boost results. But be aware, not all diet pills are what they claim to be. You must be careful and read the labels of such weight loss supplements properly before deciding on what to put in your body. You can also do your exercise without diet pills. If your metabolism is high enough, you might not need additional supplements and diet pills.
Aerobic exercise is important because it burns the most calories in the shortest amount of time. If you need support when working out, try enrolling in an aerobic or kick-boxing class. Staying motivated is important for you to achieve your quick weight loss goals. Finish your fitness exercise with a cool down and be sure to drink plenty of water!
As you begin your fitness exercise program, it is important to distinguish what your ultimate exercise goal is. The three main fitness goals are:
- Fast Weight Loss
- Building Muscle
- Strength Gain
Your exercise plan will vary depending on your goal so it is important to clarify what your personal objective is.
Which Exercises Help Lose Weight Fast?
If your purpose for engaging in fitness exercise is quick weight loss, then the most important thing to remember is that you need to burn more calories than you take in. To burn one pound of fat you need to burn 3,500 calories, so don’t expect overnight results. Losing weight takes time and dedication. Listed below are the top 10 exercise for quick weight loss.
Step Aerobics: Step aerobics can help you burn up to 800 calories per hour
Bicycling: Cycling can help you burn 500–1000 calories per hour
Swimming: Swimming can help you burn 500–1000 calories per hour
Racquetball: Racquetball can help you burn up to 800 calories per hour
Elliptical Machine: Elliptical machine can help you burn up to 600 calories per hour
Rowing: Rowing can help you burn 500–600 calories per hour
Walking: Walking can help you burn 360 calories per hour
Dancing: Dancing can help you burn 600–800 calories per hour
Exercise DVDs and Videos: Various kinds of exercise DVDs and videos can help you burn 500–1000 calories per hour
Horseback Riding: Horseback Riding can help you burn 200–600 calories per hour
For each of these you will burn more calories based upon how hard you work. It stands to reason that biking at 20 miles per hour will burn more calories than biking at 5 miles per hour. Motivation and hard work are required to burn the calories needed for quick weight loss.
Which Exercises Help Build Muscle?
Building muscle is more than just exercising, it’s a time consuming process that requires a variety of exercises and tailored food plans. Here is a basic 10 step guide to effectively build muscle:
- Work on getting stronger. This includes weight training, weight lifting and calisthenics. Calisthenics include push-ups, pull-ups, reverse crunches, dips, etc. These require stabilizations using your own body weight.
- Incorporate free weights into your workout. The more weight you lift, the more stress you put on your muscles and the larger they will get. Stay away from machines for this part of your exercise, not only are free weights more versatile, they are safer and more efficient.
- Focus on compound exercises. Don’t waste time doing endless bicep curls. By doing exercise that hit more muscle groups, you gain more muscle throughout the body at a faster rate.
- Squats and deadlifts don’t just work your legs; they work your whole body including your chest and arms.
- Do a full body workout each time you work out. If you want to build muscle you don’t want to work the muscle in only one area of your body. Work your arms, legs, abs, chest and back every time you work out. Only after you have a developed a foundation do you want to start focusing entire workouts on one part of the body.
- As a beginner trying to gain muscle, make sure you don’t overdo yourself during your routines. Be sure do get plenty of REST and only begin working out three times per week. In addition, it is important to sleep, eat, and drink tons of water.
- Eat the right foods. By eating whole foods, you will achieve lower body fat allowing your muscles to show better. Make sure to eat meals full of proteins, healthy carbs, veggies, fruits and good fats.
- As you work out more and more, you are going to need to be sure to eat more. You need food not only for energy, but for muscle growth and recovery as well. The more meals you eat per day, the faster your metabolism will become and the more muscle you will build.
- In order to gain muscle, you inevitably need to gain weight. Putting on pounds allows you to look and feel stronger while you gain muscle mass.
- In order to gain muscle, your body needs at least 1 g of protein per pound of body weight every day. You can also take diet supplements to achieve this goal.
Which Exercise Help Gain Strength?
To gain strength and to build muscle are two entirely different things. While building muscle aims to make you bulk up and look strong, gaining strength is the physical attribute of being strong. Below are our top strength training exercises.
- The Plank
- Lat Pullout
To make best use of your workout time, do multiple reps of each fitness exercise using a lower amount of weight. Repetition and careful, smooth movements help to increase strength without bulking up to body-builder size.